RNAVAL - What We Do - left menu
RNAVAL - What We Do - Heavy Engineering
In addition to owning and operating world-class shipbuilding and engineering infrastructure, RNAVAL has taken concrete steps towards moving into Heavy Engineering. Based on its existing fabrication and load out facility, the company has the capability to fabricate, assemble and erect heavy engineering products and deliver them to relevant sites.
A dedicated Design & Process Engineering Group has been set up to work on in-house design and process engineering of various products under various ASME, AWS and international codes, which is backed by the implementation of dedicated software pertaining to heavy engineering applications.
The company has been awarded IBR certification for manufacturing pressure vessels by the Competent Authority – Director of Boilers. Certification of ASME ‘U’ & ‘R’ stamps and API monograms are also under process.
RNAVAL has an R&D and training centre that is dedicated to research on production management techniques. Based on these initiatives, the company is using advanced welding procedures and techniques for fabrication. The company has also signed an MoU with Welding Research Institute (WRI), BHEL-Trichy with the objective of developing welding process excellence.
- 600T Goliath crane
- 600T capacity Gantry Crane with 148m span was fabricated in house. Steel weight of structure is approx 2700T.
- Portal Cranes ( RMGC, RTG, STS, RMQC) in collaboration with reputed international portal crane solution company.
- Fabrication of Terex Noell 50 T Rail Mounted Gantry Crane (RMGC) parts such, Bridge girder, Boom, Leg, Equalizer Beam and bogies with highest level of accuracy & quality.
- Fabrication, Assembly, Erection & Load out of Ship to Shore (STS) cranes for Anupam-MHI Limited.
- Pressure Parts
- Acquired IBR approval for fabrication of pressure parts. RNAVAL has qualified for supply of pressure parts by Outsourcing department of BHEL-Trichy.
- Turbine & Generator Components for BHEL-Haridwar
- Fabrication & Supply of 660 MW Turbine components Stator Frame & Cooler Housing Frame for BHEL-Haridwar.